12 April 2006

Back to Work

Well, not just yet - I have to get a job first. On 11 April, 2006, I was granted a work permit for New Zealand! That means I will be able to work at any job with any employer (yes, only if they hire me). With the work permit granted, I can now focus on putting together my resume and figure out what kind of work to do...

In the mean time I have thoroughly enjoyed being in the kitchen. I find it relaxing (most of the time), and it allows me to put some quality time into cooking some delicious food. For instance, earlier this week I made a glorious homemade ragu, fire roasted some yellow, orange and red peppers, blanched fresh spinach, and yesterday I baked a homemade fire roasted pepper and spinach lasagne (complete with homemade ragu, fresh herbs, pasta, Parmesan cheese and bocconcini). I can't wait for dinner...
Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger SeekerRich said...

Sounds delicious, I'll be right over.

4/14/2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home